The high frequency plastic welder mainly includes high frequency generator, heating coil and workpiece movement clamping mechanism. The induction heating of high frequency plastic welder boasts a high heating efficiency, which means it can be heated to a high temperature in a very short time. Besides, an excellent hardening layer can be obtained; But this kind of heat treatment technology will be greatly affected by the shape of the workpiece, and therefore not every workpiece is suitable for high frequency heat treatment technology.
1. The machine frequency is 27.12MHz, and the frequency detection instrument should be used to test whether the frequency is correct;
2. The machine itself is equipped with a loop device. Check whether the loop of the head of high frequency plastic welder to the bottom plate is in good contact;
3. There is a grounding copper sheet from the framework of the machine to the upper balance plate, and check whether the copper sheet is pressed well;
4. The machine adopts a three-phase four-wire power supply. Please check whether the null line is connected before starting the high frequency plastic welder;
5. If the machine is placed on the wet ground, the operator of the high frequency plastic welder should wear rubber-soled shoes to conduct an operation.
When this fault occurs in the high frequency plastic welder, attention should be paid to distinguishing between the trip with high frequency output and the trip without high frequency output. When the high frequency plastic welder trips without high frequency output, please check whether the filament transformer leaks electricity, and whether the connecting cable has suffered from damaged insulation layer and electric leakage; High frequency output trip is caused by too large working current of the machine.
This fault in the high frequency plastic welder can be mainly explained by problems in the protection plate:
1. Whether the spark protection sensitivity is adjusted too high;
2. Whether the shunting resistance in parallel of the overcurrent protection relay is open circuit or badly contacted;
3. Whether there is a phenomenon of ignition in the resonant cavity (oscillating barrel);
4. Whether there is electric leakage in the heating tube.