Application of high frequency welding machine in brazing industry
1. Welding of cemented carbide tools, such as turning tools, milling cutter twist drills, hot-rolling, pliers, hammers, wrenches, bolt cutters, etc.;
2. Welding of diamond cutter heads, such as welding of diamond saw blades, grinding tools, sawtooth welding;
3. Welding of drill bits for prospecting, such as welding of a bit and a drill bit;
4. Composite welding of metal materials such as brass, copper and stainless steel pot bottom;
5. Heat treatment of automobile and motorcycle parts;
6. Standard parts hot pier, nut hot pier, copper standard material heating.
The main advantage
1. High safety factor: no flammable or explosive gas is required. It is safe for life and property.
2. Energy saving and environmental protection. During the welding process, no harmful gases such as carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide are produced. Because electricity is used, the cost is greatly reduced compared with acetylene, gasoline, oxygen, LPG, etc., and this saves at least tens of thousands of dollars a month.
3. High efficiency and low cost: The traditional brazing welding temperature is low, high heat radiation, high welding cost, and there is a danger of explosion. The plasma brazing machine can control the flame temperature, the welding temperature can reach more than 2000 degrees, and the stability is high, which is more than twice the welding speed of acetylene. It can be welded for twelve hours.
4. Easy to carry: Since the whole host weighs only a few kilograms and the volume is small, no acetylene bottle or oxygen bottle is needed. It is ideal for outdoor or harsh environments.
Liaoning Yufei High Frequency Equipment Co., Ltd.
produces high frequency welding machine for sale
. If necessary, welcome to purchase.