(1) The high frequency plastic welding machine must be equipped with a good ground terminal (connect the correct ground wire);
(2) The high frequency plastic welding machine is extremely sensitive to moisture and dust, so it must be placed in a suitable working space;
(3) The vacuum tube of the high frequency plastic welding machine will generate high heat, so it should not be placed next to the machine that generates high heat, and it cannot be placed in a place directly irradiated by solar energy. The above reasons will affect the heat dissipation function of the vacuum tube.
(1) If the high frequency plastic welding machine is shut down for more than one hour, wait for 10-15 minutes when it is turned on again, so that the vacuum tube can warm up and protect the service life of the vacuum tube;
(2) The upper and lower extremes (upper and lower molds) of the high frequency plastic welding machine must not be directly touched together, and there must be insulators and working parts between them;
(3) When operating a high frequency plastic welding machine, when the high-frequency is output, remember not to touch the upper pole output terminal (ie upper die), and do not use universal meters, test meters or other low-frequency and low-voltage instruments to try to directly measure the upper pole output terminal, which will cause accidents;
(4) Regularly check the insulation of the lower extreme (lower mold) of the high frequency plastic welding machine. If there is damage, burnout, or breakdown, the insulation should be replaced immediately, otherwise sparks will be generated when the work continues, and the process cannot be completed. ；
(5) If sparks often occur (when the upper and lower molds are touching together, high-frequency output), the parts will be damaged and work will be affected if the high frequency plastic welding machine is not inspected and repaired;
(6) As far as possible, there should be no moisture and dust in the work objects used to make the finished products, because the above objects are likely to cause sparks;
(7) After turning on the power of the high frequency plastic welding machine, you will hear the sound of the fan rotating (4KW and 5KW are quieter). This is for the heat dissipation of the vacuum tube. If the fan fails, it must be repaired immediately, otherwise the vacuum tube will be damaged.