There are top 10 misunderstandings of high-frequency thermal bonding machine maintenance mainly occurring when the maintenance worker does not know the performance of the equipment. It is very often that some electricians are actually very ignorant of many things about the high-frequency thermal bonding machine as it follows.
1. Contactor wiring. The most common reason for this misunderstanding is that maintenance personnel easily confuse the auxiliary contacts of the contactor with the coil wire, causing the contactor to fail to pull in or that the contactor is not controlled by the limit switch which just sucks in directly once connecting to the power.
2. Electronic tube wiring. If the copper grid of the electronic tube is directly connected to the filament foot, it will cause the electronic tube to be scrapped directly after power on, and the electronic tube will burn out.
3. Rectifier wiring. Rectifier failures of high-frequency thermal bonding machine are also very common. Repairers will find that the rectifier is short-circuited after testing with a multimeter. However, when replacing a new rectifier, they do not pay attention to the positive and negative directions of the rectifier, and install it directly, which has not been eliminated the fault and may involve the burnout of other rectifiers.
4. High-frequency barrel maintenance. In fact, the probability of repairing the oscillating barrel of the high-frequency thermal bonding machine is very small because it only needs to blow the barrel clean with air if there is spark, unless the metal screw is dropped in. However, some maintenance workers will directly remove the oscillating barrel but do not know how to install, causing more trouble to their own.
5. Pneumatic component maintenance. The common pneumatic component maintenance mainly consists of two parts: cylinder and solenoid valve. For example, the cylinder rises and then falls directly or the solenoid valve leaks. When encountering these problems, many maintenance workers recommend directly replacing the cylinder or solenoid valve, which is correct, but it should be ruled out whether the solenoid valve and the air pipe of the cylinder are tightly inserted.
6. Hydraulic system maintenance. It is very often in hydraulic system that the oil cylinder does not drop or automatically drops or drops very slowly. Many maintenance workers will try to replace the oil cylinder or the oil pump but it is not necessarily. You can firstly check the gear pump insert, the oil cylinder sealing ring or the impurity in the oil cylinder which may cause the solenoid valve to be blocked.
7. Spark system maintenance. High-frequency thermal bonding machine spark protection maintenance involves transformers, circuit boards, spark tubes, spark induction lines and control circuits. It is necessary to slowly check whether each component is defective and repair it symptomatically.
8. High-voltage capacitor maintenance. The maintenance worker wants to use a multimeter to measure the capacitance but in failure. The simplest way is to determine whether there is a basic breakdown of the capacitor damage. The capacitor damage can only be replaced.
9. Maintenance of variable capacitors. Variable capacitors mainly control the stability of high-frequency output current, but it is often found that there is a fire between two capacitors and the surface of the aluminum plate is burnt with concave and convex pits. It is often seen that the repairman disassembles the capacitor plates and polished them with a grinding machine before installing them directly. However, the space between the two capacitor plates is not controlled well, which will also lead to the reignition. It is suggested that the burrs and chamferings should be ground with fine sandpaper after grinding with a grinding machine, and pay attention to the space between the two plates during installation
10. Maintenance of the power adjustment sheet. The common faults of the power adjustment sheet mainly include the melting of the plastic column between the two aluminum plates, the ignition of the fixed base, and the ignition between the two aluminum plates. Some maintenance workers will install it with the original length. But some has no perforated screw hole in the middle of the column or perforated. Even if it is perforated, it will cause also a direct short circuit. It is recommended to consult the manufacturer before repairing the high-frequency machine, so that the repair effect will be better.