With the continuous improvement of scientific and technological level and the continuous innovation of people, there are more and more heating methods and types. Different heating methods have different characteristics, so what are the advantages of heating methods for the new era, and traditional resistance heating and induction heating?
1. High energy efficiency: more energy is transferred to the work, which reduces the heating time and improves the efficiency. By using RF machine, with flexible induction coil and quick installation coil, the frequency can be adjusted for better and faster installation and implementation of the process, so as to better meet the pre-welding preheating and post-welding heat treatment. Stress removal and other special design process requirements.
2. Air cooling design: avoid the inconvenience caused by low ambient temperature and water cooling.
3. Improve the working environment: reduce the occurrence of safety accidents, welders do not have to be exposed to the open fire environment generated by ignition or resistance heating, will not produce high temperature, no gas or other substances, greatly improve the working environment.
4. Multi-way heating mode and thermocouple control: multi-way monitoring can control the hottest thermocouple during heating and the coldest thermocouple during freezing to ensure product quality. Tell the current sensing technology online dynamic detection, achieve perfect system detection and real-time protection.
5. Using a new type of high temperature resistant material, the highest temperature of 1200 ℃, to ensure that the heat treatment after welding work to fulfill the requirements of heat treatment process.
6. The temperature measuring point of heat treatment must be accurate and reliable, with automatic temperature recording.
7. Temperature recorder is used to record the whole heating process and automatically generate heating curve.