High frequency plastic welder has requirements on the operating environment. If it is placed in a humid and dusty environment, the equipment will be prone to cause problems. Liaoning Yufei is going to introduce the maintenance items for the daily use of the high frequency plastic welder.
1. The machine has to be equipped with a good ground terminal (connected to the correct ground wire).
2. The high frequency plastic welder is extremely sensitive to the moisture environment and dust, so it should be placed in a suitable working place.
3. The vacuum tube of the machine will generate high heat, so it should not be placed next to the machine that can generate high heat. Also, it should not be installed in a place where can be directly exposed to solar energy, because above reasons will affect the heat dissipation function of the vacuum tube.
4. If the machine has been shut down for more than one hour, please wait for 10-15 minutes before starting the machine again to preheat the vacuum tube and protect the service life of the vacuum tube.
5. The upper and lower ends (upper and lower molds) of the high frequency plastic welder should not be directly touched together, and there must be insulation and working parts between them.
6. Remember not to touch the upper pole output end (upper mold) when the high frequency output during operation. It is not allowed to measure the upper pole output directly on a multimeter, test meter or other low frequency and low voltage instruments, which will cause accidents.
7. It is necessary to regularly check the insulation of the lower end (lower mold). If there is damage, burnout, or breakdown, the insulation should be replaced immediately. Otherwise, sparks will be generated and the machine will be unable to complete the program if it continues to work.
8. If sparks often occur (when the upper and lower molds have collided and high cycle output) without inspection and maintenance, it will cause damage to the machine parts and affect the work.
9. The working objects used to make the finished products should be free of moisture and dust as far as possible, which are easy to cause sparks.
10. After the machine is turned on, there is a sound of the fan rotating (the sound of 4KW and 5KW is small), which is used for heat dissipation by the vacuum tube. If the fan has problems, it must be repaired immediately, otherwise the vacuum tube will be damaged.