The processed PVC, TPU, EVA plastic film materials rub and heat between the upper and lower electrodes of high-frequency electromagnetic waves to make the plastic molecules instantaneously polarized. With the corresponding high-frequency mold and a certain pressure, welding can be achieved.
1. The welding speed of HF plastic welder is fast, and two or more layers of soft plastic can be instantly fused within a few seconds.
2. Energy saving and environmental protection. Compared with traditional heating equipment, it has more advantages, such as instant heating and instant cooling.
3. It is safe and reliable. The soft plastic is fused through the high-frequency mold but the plastic surface is not harmed and adhered firmly.
1. The frequency is stable and meets international standards.
2. It has multiple uses if different products require different molds.
3. It can be customized according to the plastic welding plan.
4. High-frequency machine products with different power, model and degree of automation can be customized.
5. It has automatic overcurrent protection and automatic spark protection system.
It can be mainly used in the medical industry, automotive interior industry, industrial film industry, household goods industry, inflatable plastic industry, blister packaging industry and leather embossing industry.
Urine bags, blood bags, bedsore mattresses, air cushions, membrane structures, manure removal belts, tarpaulins, tents, carpets, door mats, fire-resistant rolling doors, blister shells, electric heating film envelopes, magnetic door curtains, embossed leather cushions, etc.