If you want the equipment you are using to exert normal or higher efficiency, you must first understand the equipment and know the correct operation steps to make it work better for you. As a professional manufacturer of high frequency plastic welder, let Liaoning Yufei High Frequency Equipment Co.,ltd. introduce the specific operation steps for you.
1. First turn on the three-phase power switch of the high frequency plastic welder, and then turn on the power switch on the control box on the machine side. If there is a high cycle switch, do not switch it on for the time being, then switch on the electric heating power switch. At this time, both the vacuum tube and the hot mold are pre-heated.
2. Put the insulator on the lower mold, install the upper mold on the upper end, and press the test mold switch to start debugging the joint position of the upper and lower molds. If the lower joint is not good, move the lower mold; If the level is not good, adjust the four pillars of the upper mold.
3. After the mold is adjusted, adjust the three time controllers (if it is a pedal machine, only the high cycle welding time). The falling time is the time of the upper mold running to the position where the lower mold is pressed, the welding time is the output time and cooling time is the curing time. The above three times need to be used flexibly, and there is no fixed value.
4. If you adjust the mold for the first time, you need to adjust the gap of the synchronous governor to the widest.
5. If the above operation time has exceeded 10 to 15 minutes and the temperature has reached the required level, turn on the high cycle switch and start the operation test.
6. During the test, if the effect is not satisfactory, you need to slowly add value on the synchronous governor and watch the screen flow meter (the value of this meter is different for different models, please refer to the manual). Then check the product. If it is not ideal, add or subtract a point value on the synchronous governor until it meets the requirements.
7. The effect of the finished product is determined by the following four aspects:
Synchronous power output
Output high cycle time
Please adjust the above four aspects of flexibly.