The high frequency plastic welder is a kind of machine used to conduct the welding of plastic products by using the high frequency. From the name of high frequency plastic welder, we can understand what it is doing. The high frequency plastic welder can be used in the welding and blank pressing of PVC plastic flat bag, and the sealing of blister packaging and other purposes in the plastic packaging industry. It can also be used for the welding and embossing of plastic doormats, carpets, rugs and other goods. The processing principle of the high frequency plastic welder is that the plastic products generate heat under the effect of high frequency. And then under the pressure and the effect of high frequency mould, the hot melting position is welded and processed.
What are the characteristics of the high frequency plastic welder:
1. The frequency of the high frequency plastic welder is stable, so that the function of the goods produced by the machine is uniform, and the welding is firm and beautiful.
2. The high frequency has a little influence on other electronic devices around, and the high frequency plastic welder is equipped with the device system used to resist the interference of electromagnetic wave, which reduces the interference and influence of the machine on the other equipment.
3. The time and pressure of high frequency welding can be adjusted, so that it can adjust the corresponding temperature and pressure based on the product characteristics of thermal welding plastics. When testing the sample, we can do debugging step by step to make the goods to achieve the result we need.
4. When the current is too high, the over-current protection device of the high frequency plastic welder will automatically cut off the high frequency output, which can effectively prevent the high frequency electronic tube from burning out due to the high current.
5. During the high frequency welding, the ignition phenomenon is normal. Because the anti-ignition device system is installed, the machine will effectively prevent the high frequency mould from burning out due to the high current.