We, Liaoning Yufei High Frequency Equipment Co.,ltd., is a scientific and technological enterprise specializing in HF equipment, plastic welding equipment and ultrasonic equipment for sale and the development and manufacturing of automated production lines.
1. Check whether the electricity, gas, and oil required by the equipment are normal.
2. Check the integrity of the HF plastic welding machine and whether it can be used normally.
3. Collapse the pressure pedal and press it on the material and check whether the mold and the lower table are flat.
4. Check whether the pressure pedal and foot switch can rebound automatically.
1. Open the air valve required by the equipment and adjust it to the required range.
2. Turn on the main power switch of the equipment and control the power switch.
3. Observe that the power indicator is on and the cooling fan rotates, but it can only be operated after 10 minutes.
1. Debug the various parameters of the equipment to meet the production requirements.
2. Confirm that the product model, batch number, quantity and mold used meet the production requirements.
3. After the test machine welding is completed, conduct the first article inspection, and adjust the equipment parameters according to the product quality.
4. Real-time observation and random inspection during the production process.
1. Remove all products after fusion splicing and classify them as tools.
2. Turn off the power switch and turn off the air source.
3. Turn off the main power of the equipment.
1. The equipment can be operated normally after 10 minutes of starting.
2. Do not make the meter pointer exceed the red line.
3. Pay attention to whether the oscillating tube cooling fan is rotating during use.
4. The clamps, output copper plates, molds, high-frequency switches and so on have high-frequency currents when they are oscillating and shall be forbidden to touch them.
5. Relax the foot switch to cut off the high frequency current at any time.