For the staff who operate the high frequency welder, it is necessary to understand the common failures of the machine and know how to deal with them accordingly. The high frequency welder is mainly composed of a frame and a control cabinet, and parts that easily cause failures are in the control cabinet. The control cabinet is mainly composed of high voltage parts and control parts, and the probability of maintenance of the control components is very low. The high voltage parts of the main failure are also the core electrical part of the machine. Learning some simple failure judgment methods can make it more convenient for you to maintain.
1. Electron tube failure: Grid failure and anode failure are commonly seen in electron tubes.
Grid failure: If overcurrent protection occurs when there is no current output or the current reaches 0.3A, you can check the grid resistance and grid capacitance.
Anode failure: If the electron tube is not bright or the current is too high, it is necessary to measure whether the filament voltage is normal and whether there is resistance at both ends of the anode. A multimeter can be used to check whether the anode is connected to the grid or whether it is connected to the cathode.
2. Rectifier failure: The main phenomenon of rectifier failure is that the main power is tripped due to a large current. It is necessary to measure whether the rectifier is open. If it is disconnected, a new diode should be replaced.
3. Oscillating barrel failure: The sparking inside the barrel or automatic protection is a failure phenomenon of the oscillating barrel. The main reason is that there is too much dust or metal and other things in the barrel. It can be cleaned up by air blowing with a low possibility of burning out of the oscillating barrel.
4. Transformer failure: The fault current of the high frequency welder is too large, which leads to the main power trip. The transformer failure rate is very low, and the transformer can only be replaced if it is burned out.
5. Capacitor failure: High frequency capacitor failure is very common. The main failures are capacitor sparking or the current pointer returns instantly. The capacitor can be removed and judged by the eye, if there is burnt or cracked, then the capacitor is broken, a new one should be replaced.
1. Contactor failure: The contactor failure phenomenon is that the contactor does not work. If the input coil voltage is normal and the contactor does not pull in, it can be judged that the contactor is burned out, and a new contactor should be replaced.
2. Spark failure: The common high frequency spark failure is that the spark protection displayed when the high frequency is turned on. It is necessary to check whether the spark circuit board, spark capacitor, spark transformer and spark tube are in good condition.
3. Over-current protection failure: Over-current protection failure phenomenon is that over-current protection occurs when the power is turned on or there is no over-current protection when the current is unable to enlarge. It is necessary to check whether the over-current resistance and over-current relay are burned out, if so, new accessories should be replaced.
4. Time controller failure: The main function of the time controller of the high frequency welder is to delay the welding time, setting time and rising time. To judge whether the time is right, just observe that the time indicator does not jump to that time, you can basically judge the time is wrong.
5. Limit switch failure: Each limit switch has its own instruction. Therefore, when the instruction does not work, the problem of the limit switch should be judged first. It can be checked by a multimeter, and a new switch should be replaced if it is damaged.
6. Cooling fan failure: The cooling fan has a key function in high frequency equipment, which is to protect the heat dissipation of the electron tube to provide the electron tube longer service life. The failure is easy to judge. If the fan does not run, consider whether the power supply has input or whether the fan blades are stuck.